pay per view Subscription period error

i have a pay per video and a pay for unlimited that i have put the subscription to 365 days but if i click on the 1 year subscription paypal page says . Invalid Regular period. You must specify valid values for the A3, P3 and T3 parameters for a subscription.

how can i make a 1 year subscription.

here is the test post i have done http://www.marvinsmagicschool.co.uk/2012/12/amaze-yourself-card-trick/

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @okaybunzo

Welcome to the forums!

This is one of those weird things with PayPal. It doesn't like (or accept) subscription periods of 365 days. I've tested at various numbers, and 30, 60 or 90-day subscriptions work best.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• okaybunzo
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you for your quick response. would it be possible or is there a value where instead of a subscription i can have a one off payment for full access forever. so they will have two options pay for a single post or pay for all.

• okaybunzo
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I have noticed the other option Daily pass Visitor pays a lumpsum fee and then he/she can view all the content on the website. Visitor is required to register to the website.

Paypal brings up the same error when i use this option even though its not a subscription or reoccurring payment? a one off payment?

To ask as above:
    would it be possible or is there a value where instead of a subscription i can have a one off payment for full access forever. so they will have two options pay for a single post or pay for all.

• okaybunzo
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

ok thanks for the reply. it was my understanding that the membership plugin and the payper view plugin work together? if so so shouldnt this solve my problem? the payper view per video and the membership plugin to buy them all?

thanks and sorry if im not reading it correctly.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.