Pay Per View Transaction PayPal

Hi,

After installing the plugin everything works except when i make a payment. When i click on the buy content button click it go's to paypal i can make a payment except when i do that paypal returns to the website without doing any transaction, (in sandbox and live mode) Where is the problem? Does the plugin uses jquery ?

• aecnu

Greetings dutchyoung,

Thank you for bringing this item to our attention and sorry to see that you are having some issues with your WordPress installation, Pay Per View plugin, and PayPal.

First let not work in sandbox mode since the PayPal sandbox is erratic at best and it will not make one happy if we get it working in sandbox mode and then we hit production mode and it does not work. So lets stay live please.

Ay=t first glance I thought you may be having this issue by hosting with Blue Host but after running a trace found this to not be the case.

Inside your PayPal account IPN history, what does it say for this particular transaction?

Are you running the Bad Behavior plugin?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings dutchyoung,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.