Pay to Post Articles

Do you know of a solution or plugin that would allow me to charge users to post articles?

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-user-frontend/

This plugin is close to what I’m looking for, but it’s not very well done. I’m just looking to see if you might know of some other ways to achieve this.

Thanks!

• Gabe
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey @clerks, love your movies…

Do you want to charge users to post on their site or on yours? If you want to charge them to post on their own site, this functionality is built into Pro Sites plugin. If you want to charge them to post on your site, it depends how you want things to work.

You could use the Membership plugin to facilitate a posting subscription assuming you want users to post from the front end as hinted at in your original post.

If you do want users to post from the front end, I’ve tried a lot of a solutions and Formidable Pro forms was by far the best solution for this. I haven’t used it on a couple of years, but I assume it’s only gotten better. It’s a paid plugin like Gravity Forms, but it’s not unreasonably priced. Gravity Forms has similar functionality, but it’s not nearly as robust as they are meant for different purposes.

If you’re trying to create a directory sort of site where users pay to post their products and services you could use the Directory plugin.

Hope this helps. If it doesn’t, give us more details on what you envision and we’ll try to help out.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you’re well.

Just following up on some threads here and noted that we’ve not heard from you in a while.

If you’re still looking for some assistance on this thread then please by all means reopen it or create a fresh thread for any new questions.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.