Pay With a Like displaying locked content w/o liking first!

We just purchased the "Pay with a Like" plugin, installed it, and it's not working. We adjusted all the setting multiple times...but our locked content continues to display in the front end without liking/sharing it first. The social media buttons are NOT display what so ever.
Here's the link to the page where we are trying to use it (test server): http://developmentserver-k.info/campaignglue/business-card-printing/

NEED HELP ASAP. Trying to launch site by Monday.

• emecreative

@aristath
    Thanks for your quick response.
    I have adjusted the settings multiple ways, in hopes of getting it to work. But the result is always the same, no social buttons.
    The images below have the "load scripts for" all turned off, because I thought the scripts from other plugins might be interfering. But when I turn them all on, there is not change anyways.
    If other plugins are interfering... how would I know?

THANKS!

• Paul

@emecreative,

Ari, pardon my jumping into this thread. But since a new release was just sent our I'm monitoring things this afternoon.

@emecreative,

I see a couple of issues with your setup.

1. When I view the page with a JavaScript debug tool I'm seeing some JavaScript errors. See image. These are not from PWAL plugin but from other plugins. Generally if a JavaScript error is encountered it will effect other JS files from processing correctly.

2. Looking at the HTML I don't see the PWAL JavaScript file loading into the theme footer. A properly coded WordPress theme calls the WordPress function wp_footer() which lets plugins load information into the page footer like JS files. See second image.

3. On the post editor image can you provide the little box to the right of the main editor form? It looks like my third image. On your first screenshot you have set the 'Revealed content selection method' to 'Manual Excerpt from post excerpt field'. What you are showing in your last image is the main content not the page excerpt. So if the page excerpt is empty that might explain why you are not seeing the buttons. Also, might explain why #2 above is not loading.

What you can do is on the specific page select the 'Method' option to be 'use Selection tool'.

• aristath

Hello there!
    As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.