Pay with a Like Facebook configuration

I have installed the PWAL plugin but for some reason the "Like" Button and associated likes do not match up with my clients actual facebook likes, are there advanced settings somewhere in this plugin where I can define the facebook page to be liked?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @wshinds

I hope you are well today.

I'm afraid this isn't possible with this plugin, it's designed for the user to like the page you are protecting with "Pay With a Like" so the page gets more visible on social networks.

So it doesn't actually add a like to your clients actual facebook profile/business page.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• wshinds
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you Jack, that is fine, understanding the plugin better is very important. I've made some changes to the proposed Social Media plans for the client -- however in testing, after liking a page AND refreshing, the content blocked by the shortcode does not appear, instead a box remains with the content title/description and the content is not revealed.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @wshinds

I hope you are well today.

Thank you for the additional information, it sounds like your ajax isn't working correctly, so the page isn't reloading correctly, or are you manually refreshing the page?
    Could you give me a link to the page where isn't this working? Does this happen with all social media outlets, i.e Twitter, Google+ etc?

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.