Pay With a Like - Facebook Page

Hi, I am sure this has been asked before, however I could not find the article when searching. I have Pay With a Like installed on my site, and it works absolutely fine with the facebook Like button, however I really do require this to actually "Like" our Facebook page at facebook.com/searchbuzz for it to be effective for us. This would allow our main page to be shared, and then the sharing buttons around the article to be for the actual content. I would then be able to rotate to following our Twitter profiles etc. Is this feature currently active, as it would be a huge improvement on the plugin itself.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Ashley,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Currently the plugin can only allow your users to like a WordPress Page via Facebook and not a Facebook Page via WordPress.

I however see how powerful it can be if we made something like that.

I have moved this to the right category and have sent a note to our lead developer to see if it can make a good feature for future release of this plugin.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@Race Media,

Any progress on this?

No. And not really planning on doing this. The Pay With a Like has a specific focus to show hidden content when someone posts a like on your site for the site URL. This is does not work to like a Facebook page. Have you looked at our Ultimate Facebook plugin?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.