Pay with a like is not working correct!

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pay-with-a-like/

Ok have tested 2 plugins and 1 theme. And all have been broken and not working. And here comes a new error plugin. This one i realy was hoping that it should work. And it would be fun to have.

Pay with a like.
I have installed this on the latest wordpress. And I use the latest IE, Firefox and the latest Google chrome. Have tried all browsers and it will not work with Facebook button. When you press the like button on this. Then it's thought that this box will disappear? But it does not. Good thinking there, but this does not work either.

Oops! I forget i dont have any conflict with any other facebook buttons on the pages.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Tommi,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I understand that you are facing issue with the Pay With a Like plugin and its not working as it should.

I am sure that there might be something which is preventing it from work. If possible, could you please share a link to your website so that I can have a look at it ?

Please advise

Cheers
    PC
    WPMU DEV Support

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out via live chat or email, or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologize in advance for any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for being part of the WPMU DEV Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.