Pay with a Like not working!

When I first installed and tested this plug in, everything worked great. Then all of a sudden without changing a single setting the Facebook button on the protected page went missing and there were only the other 3 networks to choose from to unlock the content. I checked the settings and the Facebook option was still checked off, nothing had changed. There are no other plug ins for social media so nothing conflicting. I tried looking at it on a different browser and same thing, no Facebook! I even installed it again on a new wordpress install and had the settings set the same with all the social media buttons and did a test and checked it. Same thing still, NO Facebook Like button! I logged out of my facebook account just in case and checked the page again. Still NO Facebook!

What is going on and why isn’t it working? Facebook was the one I needed the most and was at first going to use a lock plugin ONLY for Facebook, now I can’t even get it to show!

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you’re having a fantastic day!

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, that’s great news. if however you still need some assistance then please feel free to reopen this thread or for any different issues create a fresh thread.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.