pay with a like works only once in my site

I installed Pay with a like and it worked well ... only for the first post. for all the others post users directly see the content WITHOUT SHARING THE POST.
Note that I do not selected yes for the Sitewide Like option
can you help me?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @elena

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

First of all, if you have any caching plugin, please delete cache and deactivate, then test the plugin. And then, if you activate the default wp theme, does it work for you?

Please let us know.

Cheers
    Ash

• elena
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Ashok,
    thank you for the nice and quick reply.
    : )
    I don't have any caching plugin.
    I changed my theme with the default one but I still get the same problem, the plugin works on a post but not on the other.
    if you want to try the site is centrostudi.solegal.it and the well going post is
    http://centrostudi.solegal.it/il-programma-italiano-di-voluntary-disclosure/
    the bad one
    http://centrostudi.solegal.it/sentenza-emro/
    (the 3 links under the pdf should be protected by pay with a like)

• Sumit Kumar
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hiya @elena.
    Sorry for the delay here,...seems very urgent for you :slight_smile:

I do see with those two links you provided, but it simply can't help us to get on the issue. Do you mind if we dig more closer for this from your Dashboard? All you need to do is to enable support access for us. Easy instructions are available here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Also, to enable support access, you have to install and activate our WPMU Dev Dashboard plugin, first. So, install this before you search for granting support access :slight_smile:

Will be waiting for your reply here.

Regards, Sumit

• Sumit Kumar
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey Elena,

Have you enabled the dashboard plugin on multiple sites? A single membership is only allowed to register with 1 domain. :slight_smile:

However, you could use our secure contact form to send In the credentials,
    - WordPress admin username & password
    - link to this thread
    - useful links to look into for the issue

In the contact form select, "I have a different question" and in the subject field, mention "Attn: Sumit Kumar". This ensures our bot to filter the mail and deliver them to me.

Regards, Sumit

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @elena

Please check now. You need to reduce the excerpt length. This length needs to be smaller than the text you enter inside the shortcode.

Please check and let us know.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• elena
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

hi Ashok
    something very wrong now.
    I want to write wat I want and then put a section with the downlodable files to download after sharing.
    the new settings hide all but 10 words and this is ugly.
    On my first - working - post, I wrote my content, put the pay with a like option and everything was well.
    now also it has only 10 words, but there are not from the hidden area, the plugin hide also the normal content.
    please help me resolve this question quickly

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @elena

I want to write wat I want and then put a section with the downlodable files to download after sharing.
    the new settings hide all but 10 words and this is ugly.

Please share such a link and keep support access activated, I will check again.

Another problem: I and my employees tried to share the content, even when it works (not always and not always refreshing) we don't see anything on our facebook page, linkedin page and g+ page....

Would you please check this issue from different computer and default theme?

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.