Pay with Like and Linked In Not Refreshing After Share

Hi there, I have been using the Pay with Like plug in for quite a while now on a site I manage. Recently we noticed that the Linked In Share button doesn't work right. The button will share a post to Linked In, but it will not refresh the page or give access to the article after doing so. The other social media buttons work properly. I tried to uncheck the JS button in the back, but that didn't work. Wondering if you had any solutions or issues with this before. I could not find anything in support on this.

I am running the latest version of the plug in and wordpress, but I have disabled the Linked In button until I can get a fix. Also, the Tweet button doesn't show a count as the others do, even though that is the style selected for the button.

To see this active, please visit this page: https://www.runningalpha.com/category/pay-with-like/

I do have the Linked In button disabled -- do I need to activate it for you to see the issue?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi streetfire,

Hope you're well?

I can alsoconfirm this issue with linked in on my own site, therefore I have reported this as a bug to the developer to look into. Hopefully we can get this fixed quickly.

Thanks for the report.

With regards to the twitter count, unfortunately, twitter stopped displaying the count several months ago now & there's nothing we can do in that regard as the count is no longer part of twitters API, this is something that twitter did and not related to the plugin unfortunately.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.