Pay With Like Not Showing Facbook Icon

We don't have any other facbook related plugins. It's likely not a plugin conflict.

Adjust the settings every which way didn't fix it.

I suspect it might have something to do with the Caching???

We are using W3 total Cache.

What would the JS be we'd need to exclude in W3 Total Cache settings to prevent any caching conflicts with Pay With Like?

And/or?

What else might be causing this issue?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Thanks for the update on the thread.

Can you get into the Pay with a like settings and look for "Load scripts for" and uncheck Facebook from that and save.

Then delete your browser cache and see if that works fine.

Also, can you kindly share a link to the post where I can see this in action ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• magi
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

UPDATE: Disabling W3 Total Cache did not solve the issue. Something else is causing it.

This same plugin works on another WP install on the same server, using the same theme. I doubt its the theme or the hosting configuration. The difference in those installs is one is single, the one it works on is Multi-site. (Does that matter)?

Plugins conflict? Maybe? Any known conflicts?

• magi

Unchecking load scripts and clearing the caches didn't fix it.

Something else is going on here.

Looking at the page code, the facebook Div tag is there. Along with the others. It's just not loading?

• magi

<li class="pwal_list_item_4">
    <div class="pwal_button pwal_facebook_button">
    <fb:like id="pwal_facebook_6152" class="pwal_facebook_iframe fb_edge_widget_with_comment fb_iframe_widget" layout="box_count" data-width="250px" ref="pwal_facebook_6152" fb-xfbml-state="rendered">
    </div>

The facebook Iframe is showing in the code. What could possibly be preventing it from rendering in the page?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.