Pay With Like Plugin affects Gravity Forms (conditional logic)

Greetings,
After much "trial & error" I have found that the PLUGIN: "Pay With A Like" does not play well with Gravity Forms (conditional logic).

All other "normal" forms work functionally with the "Pay With A Like" plugin, but it wipes out the "conditional logic" forms (i.e. they don't show up on the page at all).

I even tested by "changing theme to basic TwentyFifteen, etc" - but it was only affected with the PLUGIN: "Pay With A Like" was activated.

I would love to use this plugin in the future... but for now my "ORDER FORM" is affected (not good for business SO, the question is... can this be fixed? Is there a workaround? Will I ever be able to eat just one BBQ Pringle?

These and many more questions vex me.

Thanks for the future solution!
-Matt

Mahlamusa

Hello Matt,

I hope you are doing great today. I am sorry for the delayed response with regards to this issue. I have installed the two plugins on a fresh WordPress site with an attempt to replicate this issue, but unfortunately I was unable to replicate it on my site. So I can say it may be a conflict with another plugin, or it might be something specific to your website.

The closest I could get while trying to replicate this was when I had a Caching plugin on which I have setup to Combine and Minify JavaScript files, but even on this case, Gravity Forms was not working at all as it was complaining about jQuery function not defined. That is the only thing I found that could be related to this.

With that said, can you please check if you have any caching enabled, and check options like Minify and Combine JavaScript files, disable these and clear your cache and see if the issue persists. In my case, after deactivating these options I got everything working fine with both "Gravity Forms" and "Pay With A Like" installed and activated. On my setup I have Gravity Forms with no Addons enabled.

I suggest you try to perform a deep plugin/theme conflict test by deactivating all plugins and all Gravity Forms addons, then activate them again one by one testing the Forms after activating each plugin. If that does not help, please enable Support Access on your website by following this guide, Support Access will allow us to login to your website and see your settings and try to see your current configuration, this will help us understand the problem better.

Please let us know the results of the conflict tests and we will be very happy to help you in any way possible.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa

Matt Clark

Greetings Mahlamusa,

Thank you for the reply.

#1 - I am using the Hummingbird Plugin - but did NOT have caching ON. Not to mention that when I click on Hummingbird > Dashboard or > Gzip Compression show up BLANK (i.e. the header name is there but nothing shows up on the page). But that's a WHOLE other Support Ticket.

#2 - The challenge to do a deep plugin/theme conflict test is a tough one. As my site is LIVE now and have potential clients one the site (hopefully) ordering. Normally I would leave the plugin "Maintenance Mode by SeedProd" on so that people going to the website would see that it's under construction. Which of course creates an issue with NOT turning that plugin off. Now, I get that is at least ONE plugin that could be ON while I determine "conflicts". With over 20 plugins (mostly WPMUDEV and GoodLayers Theme Plugins) I'll have to take some time doing this.

#3 - I might lean into the SUPPORT ACCESS direction to help.

Thanks,
    -Matt