pay with share affiliate plug-in

Hi experts,

Is there any plug-in out here can do the below point:

1) affiliate membership system
2) affiliate membership can log in with facebook account
3) affiliate can earn a amount of money once they share the post in my site
4) easy manage system like the existing affiliate plug-in in WPMU-DEV
4) easy integrate with other membership plugin, which means, membership types in my site are like three types
i) premium member(which they can post content in my site)
ii) affiliate member (which they can log in with facebook account, they can earn money per sharing content in the site)

I have been searching for diiferent plugin on the internet, but can't figure out if it is possible to achieve these functionality by combining different plug-ins.

thank you so much for experts help

Ray

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Ray,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

This sounds like it should be possible with our plugins, including Ultimate Facebook, Affiliates and Membership.

I should note that Facebook login will no longer work mid next year (2015) as they are retiring it.

Just to clarify a couple of points so I can best advise, do affiliates need to become paid members to be a affiliate?

And when they share a post on FB, twitter or similar they get ex amount of dollars?

Please advise.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Kwok Chun

Hi Jack,

thank you so much for your quick respond,

1) affiliate member is aim to be open, no need to paid

2) affiliate get money in their account once they share the content in my page,

3) one more question, can it be like: because the concept is the paid member(premium member) post something on the site that they wish more people to share. So can it counts how many affiliate share their post... so I charge the premium member on their credit according to how many affiliates share their content?

4) if the affiliate can log in with their fb acct, can I see how many friend is on their friend list? so I can make sure I have the affiliate with a certain level of big network.

so sorry for so complicated, my friend keep saying such complicated web site you wont be able to make by wordpress, saying I have to hire a programmer, but I have no that budget, and i do see so many different great plugin here. I think it is possible to make something great at low cost.

thank you so much
      ray

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Ray,

Hope you're well today and thanks for the additional information.

We do have a Pay With a Like plugin here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pay-with-a-like/ that means to see the full content a user would share the article.

But that doesn't have any integration with our affiliate plugin, a custom integration would be possible or you could just track clicks and not click through (how many people actually share it).

Currently there's no way using Ultimate Facebook to read their friends list :slight_smile:

We're here to help. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Ray,

Hope you're well today. :slight_smile:

Pay With a Like allows you to protect your content till someone has liked it, so a visitor would need to like the content before viewing the complete content.

So you might block say two paragraphs in a article if that makes sense? :slight_smile:

I'm afraid we don't undertake custom development work ourselves, but you could try posting on our jobs board here https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.