Payment button for only one membership selection is not in the right place

The payment button for stipe is not in place for only one (existing membership renewal) membership on https://a**.sg/ .

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Baldafrican !

Hope you are having a great day!

I’m sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. In hopes of finding the cause of the issue, I tried to replicate it in the staging site, but unfortunately, I couldn’t. The payment button is showing up in the expected place for the staging site. As I was not able to replicate the issue, I couldn’t run any troubleshooting tests either.

I was able to notice that the staging site is not a perfect clone of the production site. Would it be possible for you to set it up as an exact clone of the production site so that we can replicate the issue there and run further tests? We really appreciate your consideration regarding this.

We’ll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Baldafrican
      • Made in Africa

Hi Nahid ,

Yes I did mention this to the support agent. I had a number of issues setting that staging site up. Perhaps since you have all the details, you can just go ahead and clone it across? :grimacing:

That would be a great help and am sure will solve a lot of time instead of the back and forth.

Thanks

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Baldafrican,

hope you're doing well and don't mind me chip in here! :slight_smile:

This is mainly happening because:

– the non-sticky footer of Divi theme

– the JS loading form elements in Membership 2 Pro

As I personally prefer the solution of the sticky footer in Divi, please let me know if this could work for you, it would look like that:

A single CSS snippet would do that trick:

#main-footer {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 0;
    width: 100%;
    }

This workaround is explained in details here:

https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/divi-resources/how-to-make-your-divi-footer-sticky

Please keep in mind that this is a different thing than a fixed footer, which is always visible. It's used for cases where total page height is less than the actual device and it forces it to be at least 100% (a whole page).

Warm regards,

Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.