Payment failed due to CIM profile not updated in M2

We are used AUHORIZE.NET as a payment gateway.
As I Facing following error while make payment using Visa card.

Payment failed due to CIM profile not updated:
The 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:customerProfileld' element is invalid
-The value 'false' is invalid according to its datatype 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd:numericString'
-The Pattern constraint failed.

Please check attached image for detail.

Nithin

Hi caldiatech,

Hope you are doing good today.

It seems like you are not using the latest Membership 2 Pro version 1.0.3.3, Would recommend you to update the latest Membership 2 Pro version.

Could you please check whether your CIM profile is enabled in your authorize.net account page. You can find that under Account -> Merchant Profile -> Additional Services.. Please make check, and confirm whether it's enabled, and see whether it makes any difference.

If that option is already enabled, and it's still not working, could you please ensure that you aren't using any test credentials in your live mode or vice versa.

If you still have issue, If its okay for you then please grant support staff access so I can take a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual.

I hope this helps. Please let us know how that goes, have a nice weekend.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

caldiatech

Hi Nithin

I just checked and the CIM is enabled.
      I have checked authorize.net setting as per your message.

Below is conversation with authorize.net support team:

JohnB: My members are having issues making payments through my website. They are receiving a message "CIM Profile not Updated. How do I correct this?

Brandon:That error is not related to an actual transaction.
      Brandon:It's related to a request from your website or software to update the information on an existing customer profile.
      Brandon:The solution depends on the reason the profile was not updated, and the error message itself is not detailed enough to tell the cause.

Rupok

Hi caldiatech, hope you had a wonderful day.

I can see you are using version 1.0.3.1 which is an older version. Can you please update to the latest one and check if the issue is gone? Actually when we release new versions, we try to fix all known bugs. So there is a big chance this issue will be gone after updating. If not, please let us know. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

caldiatech

I have had a number of people call me stating that they cannot pay their dues online. I have had others who just sailed through. The follow error message has popped up several times. Is this an issue with the website or is it with their password/login?

Thanks!

"Hello my name is Santos Cordero. I am currently trying to renew my membership but I am getting an error saying payment failed due to CIM profile not updated. If you can call me back and try to help me through this my number is 858-688-9224 thank you. Bye

Kasia Swiderska

hello caldiatech,

Can you try Resetting the API transaction key? It helped some members in the past to fix errors with Authnet.

Do I understand correctly that this error shows only when users are trying to renew subscription and not on creating new accounts?

Can you tell me if you migrate your site from Membership 1 to Membership 2 Pro? Or move site to another sever before those errors started to showing?

Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

kind regards,
    Kasia

Nithin

Hi caldiatech,

Hope you are doing good today.

Thank you for enabling support access, I checked your system, and I wasn't able to find any issue with the configuration, however I was able to notice the following error in the console when I went to the payment page:
    Uncaught TypeError: jQuery(...).validate is not a function

To troubleshoot this further, could you please enable debug mode in your system, so that we could have a better idea about what could be causing this issue.

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file located in your root directory, and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

After making the above changes, please try to replicate the issue, the related errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

Please attach these in your next reply in txt format file, so that we could give a closer look. You can find more details about debugging here.

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin