Payment failure emails

I know we receive payment emails when they process, however I do not see emails when a payment fails for a client.

Is it possible for us to receive these emails? Otherwise if their payment fails too many times the account is canceled and I would like to reach out before they cancel.

• Nastia

Hello David , I hope you are doing well!

There is a Payment Problem notification email with thin the Pro Site > Settings > E-mail Notifications.

I've set up a testing site to test this notification and also flagged a developer so he could have a closer look. This test will take some time because minimum Pro Site recurring time is close to one month. I've sent a message to our developer if we can test it faster.

Once I have an update, I will update this thread.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia

Hello David ,

I hope you are doing well!

I got a feedback from a developer about this, I am afraid the "Payment Problem" notification email related to Payment failure is sent to customers only, and not admin. So for now, I can move this thread to Features & Feedback section so other members could vote "+1"s on it.

If it will get enough votes, our developers will consider adding it to a features list.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• MapSteps

Nastia,

Thanks for the response, but that is unfortunate to hear. It seems to me that this would be a common request because otherwise we would never know when our clients cards have expired. Therefore there is no way for us to keep on top of this, other then going through each payment on our processors side of things.

I assume this will be the last we hear of this because it seems that most tickets we open are going to be "explored" and we never hear anything back.

I haven't seen any updates or improvements for ProSites in a long time. It would be nice to know if there is going to be anything done with this plugin, or if it is just going to sit here and not be improved. This is the only plugin offered in WP that has this functionality, but it gets frustrating that there are so many issues and there doesn't seem to be anything done about it. While WPMU Dev continues to add new plugins and products, the older products are just left here (it seems).

We have opened a number of tickets due to issues as you can see on our account & most of them have not been resolved completely.

Thanks.

• Sajid

Hello David,
    Hope you are doing good today

I am sorry but we can not promise that whether this will be considered in the road map to development or not.

However, its not true that we are not working on our older plugins. We are continuously providing updates and bug fixes to our other plugins. But as you know, our developers are also working on new products and services too and also they get projects reassigned and priorities accordingly.

Thank you so much for your feedback and suggestions

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support