Payment Form is Missing

The payment form doesn't seem to show up when making checkouts. Moreover, a bunch of error codes show up when clicking the "Continue Checkout" button on the page.

• nigelb135
    • Flash Drive

The following lines are present in debug.log when i made a test order checkout:

[28-Feb-2013 01:50:04] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 110 in /home/nutri/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 2794
    [28-Feb-2013 01:50:04] PHP Notice: Undefined index: minweight in /home/nutri/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-shipping/mp-weight-rate.php on line 316
    [28-Feb-2013 01:50:04] PHP Notice: Undefined index: minweight in /home/nutri/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-shipping/mp-weight-rate.php on line 316
    [28-Feb-2013 01:50:10] PHP Notice: Undefined index: minweight in /home/nutri/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-shipping/mp-weight-rate.php on line 316
    [28-Feb-2013 01:50:10] PHP Notice: Undefined index: minweight in /home/nutri/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-shipping/mp-weight-rate.php on line 316
    [28-Feb-2013 01:50:22] PHP Notice: Undefined index: no_shipping_options in /home/nutri/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 2976
    [28-Feb-2013 01:50:22] PHP Notice: Undefined index: minweight in /home/nutri/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-shipping/mp-weight-rate.php on line 316
    [28-Feb-2013 01:50:22] PHP Notice: Undefined index: minweight in /home/nutri/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-shipping/mp-weight-rate.php on line 316
    [28-Feb-2013 01:50:23] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: error in /home/nutri/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/paypal-express.php on line 248

• nigelb135
    • Flash Drive

Hello Aaron

This is Nigel here. The previous posts were made by one of my staff.

This is hugely embarrassing so I apologise in advance. The problem (no payment processing) was caused by our patches to marketpress.php trying to overcome the rounding error caused when the plugin was processing tax inclusive prices for Australian GST

Put simply, we removed the rounding of before_tax_price. This results in an order to paypal_express with invalid fractions and hence the rejection by paypal.

i had reverted to the distributed code and, of course, the problem reported has gone away which explains why you could not see the error reported.

In the interest of clarity, I am going to mark this support topic as resolved and post a new one with the actual issue.

Sorry for the confusion, see you in the new post!

Nigel

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.