payment gateway DIB and paypal Braintree

Hi,

I wonder if the plugin "Marketplace Ecommerce" can be used with the payment gateway DIB and paypal Braintree. If not, is there a way it can be customize to work with this...

If Not, do you have any plans to add either or both of these payment gateways in the near futur ?

Thanks in advance

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello WebAlvarez, I trust you are well!

The MarketPress is does not have the DIBS gateway and theBraintree gateway by PayPal.

These are the gateways that eMarketpress supports:
    2Checkout, Authorize.net AIM, eWay shared payments, eWay Rapid 3.1 Payments, Manual Payments, Mijireh, Mollie, Paymill, PayPal Chained Payments, PayPal Express Checkout, PayPal PayFlow Pro, PIN, Simplify Commerce by MasterCard, Stripe and WePay.

You can add custom payment gateways to Marketpress. Please feel free to post a new job in our Jobs & Pros section on https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so that a skilled developer can do that for you.

I will move this thread to Features & Feedback forum, to give it more exposure amongst other members of the community. If it gets enough +1’s a feature request get more likely it would be considered for development

Let us know if you require any further information!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.