Payment Gateway error in MarketPress

Okay, I set up paypal express checkout and stripe with the correct settings. Stripe of course the testing settings right now.

I get an error with the paypal express checkout of "There was a problem connecting to PayPal to setup your purchase. Please try again.
10002 - Security error - Security header is not valid"

And the error with the stripe is There was an error processing your card: "Invalid API Key provided: sk_test_*****************".

Is there something I am doing wrong? Or am I supposed to be getting errors that I didn't realize? It is just strange that both are erroring and I have rechecked the settings to be sure they are correct.

Thanks for your help!

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for the post.

are you sure you are using the correct API keys. check that there are no spaces before or after the API keys.

are you using sandbox mode for paypal? you will have 2 different API keys with paypal.

you will have 1 for live mode & a different 1 for sandbox (you will have to create a sandbox account for a sandbox API key)

please doublecheck the API details & credentials for both paypal & stripe.

hope this helps.

thanks.

• jay_smull
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Okay, I did not realize that Paypal had a different api for testing mode. So I am getting that one. And the stripe I did have testing mode and checked everything but I had to have something wrong because I decided to re-enter it and it worked.

Thank you for your answers. I knew I had to be doing something wrong :wink:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.