payment gateway on membership

With the paid memberships, where do I enter the information in order for it to work with PayPal?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi y3kgeek,

You'd enter that information in the gateway setup screen at Membership > Edit Gateways, where you'll likely be using the PayPal Express with Subscriptions gateway.

Hovering your mouse over the gateways in that list, you'll see a Select option, simply press that then setup your options, as illustrated here:

• theyearofthedog
    • New Recruit

Hello, I was wondering if I could use Paypal Premier account as a gateway for membership plugin.
    To get the Paypal Express I'd need to have a PayPal business account that I cannot open right now.

The fact is that it seems to me that PayPal allows Premier Accounts to make a Subscribe Button.
    So it looks like it could be possible either to embed PayPal premier in the available membership gateways....(they give you a Perl script to add to your page, so that my site and paypal can exchange info on user names and passwords) Is it true?

Do you already provide this gateway option and if not, do you think I can edit a new Gateway to work with Paypal Premier

Any suggestion or feedback is welcome,
    thanks a lot in advance

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks,
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.