Payment Gateway WHMCS Provisioning

"Check out" button pushes user to front page of WP site instead of PayPal checkout. When I use WHMCS through it's portal PayPal integration works fine. Only with WHMCS embeded in WP theme is their a challenge getting pushed to sites Home page when "check out" is pressed.

• aecnu

Greetings craigvansant,

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with the WHMCS MU Provisioning plugin in you WPMU installation.

You are selling MultiSites through WordPress is the goal here or?

The reason why I ask is because if it is not reselling MultiSite access and just regular hosting, then we may be using the wrong plugin and would want to reconsider instead the WHMCS WP Integration plugin instead which is better for this task.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• craigvansant

I have both plugins. My intent is to sell sub domains. I seem to have gotten the payment gateway, PayPal in my case, working. I read in anther post a mention of the shopping cart gateway template setting in WHMCS possibly needing to be "cart". I made that change as well as making sure I had my PayPal PIN url address set in my PayPal account configuration. I got the PayPal pin url from the "product" setup section within WHMCS. It's hidden in small type at the bottom of one of the product settings tabs. I don't remember off hand which one that was. .

I must say that your plugins seem to work well enough but your documentation is very limiting. For the amount of time your staff has to respond to these inquires I would think much of that time could be better spent up front writing more thorough documentation and setup instructions . Also, it is difficult to find posts that relate to challenges with a specific plugin. It isn't until I post a question that I'm exposed to a link to other posts from users relating to that specific plugin. I would think there would be an easy way to view all questions relating to a specific plugin to see if an existing responses answers our needs.

thanks ~ .

• aecnu

Greetings craigvansant,

Thank you for your feedback which is certainly appreciated and indeed we are working on the documentation but it is a monumental task. Just to think that a short year ago when I became a part of the staff there was absolutely no documentation and what you see has been indeed created since including the usage tabs - we are getting there though it seems that updates/upgrades come out faster then we can document them :wink:

I will see to it that this ticket goes upstream and get an eyeball in management on your feedback.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.