Payment Gateway with INR support?

Hi,

Is there support for any payment gateway which process Indian Rupee (INR)?

A lot of members here are from India, so presumably it makes sense to provide at least one gateway for INR. just saying.. not having a gateway-plugin causes MP to loose competition with others.

BTW, PayU Gateway company has provided plugins for WooCommerce and WP eCommerce, I think out of these two, 2nd can be used to make MP gateway-plugin coz its a single file. I don't know much coding but think paypal-express or stripe can be used.
Any help will be great, I'm sick of customizing OpenCart.

Regards,
Deepanshu Goel

• Goelji
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi @Patrick

2Checkout is a bit impractical > 150*(5.5%+45c) = 25%

also the governing bank of India (RBI) has strict regulations which barred foreign gateway companies to hold the balance in their system, and other rules make it hard to use foreign companies also it makes my clients at ease to see a company registered in home country whose they can interact.

Can you help with modifying existing gateway-plugin to ake a new one. Many-2 threads can be resolved with that. I can share the plugin provided by gateway-company for WP eCommerce.

Please help me with this.

Regards,
    Deepanshu Goel

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi @Goelji

I see that you have made a feature request for something similar, we are considering it already. In the mean time a couple of hours of custom development can do this for you, if its urgent.

As an Elite member you have access to our Jobs Board where you can find some good talent that can help you with this.

Hope that helps

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.