Payment gateways

So I see that the membership allows for Authorize.net as a payment gateway but the pro sites does not....is this going to cause an issue with me? How do I get them to work together?

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @jmurphy444!

How do I get them to work together?

Could you please post some more details about your implementation and what exactly it is that you're trying to achieve?
    How do you want to combine the Membership & Pro-Sites plugins in your use-case?

Awaiting your reply,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

I tried network-activating the Membership plugin, then visited my dashboard => Membership => Payment Gateways.

I can see the Authorize.net option normally (attached screenshot).

Perhaps the file was not properly copied to your server?

Could you try re-uploading the plugin files to your server using FTP?

Cheers,
    Ari.

• jmurphy444
    • Flash Drive

Maybe I am not explaining this correctly... I am not seeing the Authorize.net in the PRO SITES payment gateway options.........I see it in the Membership system but NOT THE PRO SITES PLUG IN...........

Manual Payments
    Paypal Express/Pro
    Stripe (beta)

That is all.....

• aristath
    • Recruit

@jmurphy444
    I know for a fact that the Authorize.net payment gateway is in the list of things to do for Membership, however I don't have an ETA as there are some more important items on that list that have priority.

If you want to use Authorize.net right now, you'll have to custom-code a payment gateway (you can post a new job at WPMU Jobs so that a skilled dev builds that for you).

The alternative would be to use PayPal Pro or Stripe, both excellent options for merchants that want to accept Credit Cards.

I hope that helps...

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.