Payment Gateways and Integration Membership Plugin

Hi There

1) I apologize in advance for this being a long and fairly detailed request.

3) Does your WordPress Plugin "Membership" offer integration with AWeber (my auto-responder supplier of choice) - if not are their plans to integrate with AWeber in the next 30-60 days?

If so, is integration accomplished by:
• Full API integration, or
• Using AWeber's email parser
• Using Aweber's subscribe by email

4) Being based in South Africa I have a requirement to bill and receive payment in my home currency (ZAR - South African Rand) - does your plugin support my currency?

5) Most Payment gateways that I have researched are aimed at the US and European Markets (understandably) - but I would prefer to use a local payment gateway (virtual merchant services) offered through PayFast (PayFast.co.za) as they offer me local support, local currency and integrate with the 4 major South African Banks.

• Do you support PayFast as a payment gateway in your plugin?
• If not, are you willing to add this payment gateway as a bespoke development for me? If yes are you able to provide me with a rough estimate of timelines and prices?
• If you are unable / unwilling to offer PayFast as a payment gateway can I hire my own developer to write the necessary code - if so where will they be able to obtain integration information for your plugin and are you willing to assist them with integration questions?

6) If the first-choice of using PayFast.co.za is not an option - do you support 2Checkout.com? It's one of the only gateway providers (aside from PayPal) who support my home currency (ZAR)

The same questions then apply if you do not currently offer 2Checkout as a payment gateway:

• If not, are you willing to add this payment gateway as a bespoke development for me?
• If yes are you able to provide me with a rough estimate of timelines and prices?
• If you are unable / unwilling to offer PayFast as a payment gateway can I hire my own developer to write the necessary code - if so where will they be able to obtain integration information for your plugin and are you willing to assist them with integration questions?

7) When setting up paid-for content (either once-off or recurring) does the product or service only have to be created in your plugin or must I DUPLICATE the same products/services/membership within the payment gateway as well (PayPal, 2Chechout, Google Checkout etc...)

Plugin Functionality Questions:

8) Can content be both pay-per-view for non-members or non-subscribers while at the same time being accessible to members at or above a certain level (tier).

Example:
I create content and place it into the "Gold" or upper level, which precludes "Silver" members or non-members from accessing it. But I would like them (Silver or non members) to be able to pay a once-off fee to access that content if they want, without automatically being subscribed to the more expensive "Gold" tier.

9) Do you allow of automatic recurring billing and can the intervals be set by membership type?

10) Can your plugin support drip-feeding (which I understand as the automatic "upgrading" of a member from one tier to another based on an event or period of time) - so If I wanted to offer 30 days free and then migrate that person to a certain level against recurring fees would that be possible / simple?

11) Does your plugin handle the automatic suspension / unsubscribing of a member if they cancel or the membership period lapses?

• Can a grace period be set for example or provide for access only to a lower or free tier?

Please get back to me.

Kind regards

Dieter.