Payment Gateways in Membership Plugin

Hello, I am trying to create a membership site with 3 levels. Stranger, Free, and Paid. Free Members are only allowed to access a listing page and Paid Members can access everything. Paid members pay $19/month. I activated two payment gateways (Free Subscriptions and Authorize.net AIM). After I filled up the registration form in Step 1, I only get the subscribe button for Free Subscriptions. There is no subscribe button for Authorize.net AIM. I wanted to have the Authorize.net payment gateway for paid members. I attached a screenshot for reference.

Am I doing this correctly? Or is there another way of doing this?

Thanks,

• marcusc
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi, I have found out that the Authorize.net AIM payment gateway was not activated. So now, the paid subscription now shows the Credit Card Information form. But I have another question. When I input the details and then click the card image nothing happens. I am testing this in my localhost PC. I may have missed something again. Please help. I have attached a screenshot for reference. Thanks.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi marcusc,

My sincere apologies for the delayed response on this! Not sure if you've already got this sorted through our support chats or by email but a couple things to check here would be any possible javascript errors on the page.

Also, do you have SSL setup on this site, as required by Authorize.net?

Thanks,
    David

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.