Payment gateways not processing payments

I can complete the sign up form, then proceed to step two and select a subscription option
This gives me the sign-up-complete message (sign-up-complete)
I the check my e-mail (e-mail-conf) – and get no activation code link
I can then log in ok with the email link to wp-login

However when I look at the list of members (list-members) the admin appears to be the getaway use.
I look at my subscription- transaction and none of listed (subscription-transactions)

My payment gateways are all active
Subscription plans are active and set to public

Pleases help, happy to give my login details if this will help
http://www.bristolfetishcrew.co.uk

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bootlad,

Thank you for this great question and bringing this significant issue to our attention.

Could you please log into PayPal -->History-->IPN History and see if there are any transactions listed for the past few days and if there are get us a screen shot of them?

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bootlad,

I must admit that I am confused at what the issue is here. From what I understand we have a gateway problem when signing up free members, but a gateway was never used?

I read it again and again and I cannot get to the point other then free members where created? There logins work? and gateway says admin?

Please clarify to what the problem is exactly or where I am not understanding exactly what the issue is.

If we can be of further assistance please let us know.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bootlad,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.