Payment Information!

Hi,

I got another problem. I've made a new store (I'm using multi site), I've selected manual payment and complete the form with user instructions. After I've saved it, the form is gone, so now I only have the general settings options (2Checkout, Google Checkout (beta), Moneybookers, PayPal Express Checkout). What's more it's that if I want to buy something, on payment information page only the title appears, the content and the continue checkout are missing.
And this is how the order confirmation email appears:
Thank you for your order CUSTOMERNAME!

Your order has been received, and any items to be shipped will be processed as soon as possible. Please refer to your Order ID (ORDERID) whenever contacting us.
Here is a confirmation of your order details:

Order Information:
ORDERINFO

Shipping Information:
SHIPPINGINFO

Payment Information:
PAYMENTINFO

You can track the latest status of your order here: TRACKINGURL

Thanks again!

If order status is changed to shipped, the email has all this shortcodes replaced corectly.

Thanks!

• JM

I've kind of figured out what was the problem. My website is still under development so I make different changes to marketpress. Maybe because I upload the marketpress files often (to see the results of the changes I made), marketpress whent to default settings, and disabled manual payments. This was weird because it let me add user instructions etc, and only after I've saved this, the manual payment started to have problems. So I got back to network admin were I saw that some changes that I;ve made were somehow missing (manual payment disabled), I've redo my work and now it's all good.
    I'm glad that there was no bigger problem.(Before checking the marketpress settings, i've disabled all plugins and that made no differences, so I've looked closer, and it worked:smiley:)

Thank you very much!
    JM

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.