Payment Options

Hello,

I need the wire transfer option & credit card option in this plugin simultaneously, i am india & here most people have no credit card, they can transfer through internet banking. so is it possible?

• aecnu

Greetings amitrajput,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

I need the wire transfer option & credit card option in this plugin simultaneously, i am india & here most people have no credit card, they can transfer through internet banking. so is it possible?

In the Pro Sites plugin there are currently three supported payment options:

Manual Payments - Record payments manually, such as by Cash, Check, EFT, or an unsupported gateway.

Paypal Express/Pro - Express Checkout is PayPal's premier checkout solution, which streamlines the checkout process for buyers and keeps them on your site after making a purchase. Enabling the optional PayPal Pro allows you to seamlessly accept credit cards on your site, and gives you the most professional look with a widely accepted payment method.

Stripe (beta) - Stripe handles everything, including storing cards, subscriptions, and direct payouts to your bank account.

It appears that you would be wanting to use the manual payments option as a catchall for your gateway selection since it appears that PayPal and Stripe may not be available to the vast majority of your prospective clients.

Cheers, Joe