Payment plugin in Events+

Hello there,

If I want to add the payment platform IDeal, which is used in Holland, to the events+ plugin, what is the best way to go? So, on grouplevel event tickets can be sold through Ideal as well.

In WP it is available yes, http://ideal.rfdsign.com/shop/woocommerce-ideal-plugin/ but in BuddyPress or the events+ plugin I don’t know.

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings NorbyOnline,

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available – but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

It might take a bit longer than useful if indeed it is chosen for development.

Alternatively, you could see if there’s a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Norbert,

Thank you for the additional question.

I do not know since I have never tried it, but if you do try it and have an issue, and this is indeed the intended use of the plugin, I will see about getting the lead developer in here with his advice.

This is one of those cases where applying one self will shed many answers.

If I indeed knew I would certainly tell, but I do not and I cannot find anything in the documents that indicates any different.

Please let us know how you make out.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.