Paymentsense and Membership 2

Is it possible to use Payment sense as the payment gateway with membership 2 pro?

• Lindeni Mahlalela
    • Recruit

Hello Jez,

I hope you are doing great today. To answer your question, it is possible to use any Payment Gateway with Membership 2 Pro plugin as long as the payment gateway supports online payments.

I had a quick walk through the Paymentsense website and they seem to support recurring payments and obviously once off payments which I think is good enough for most membership websites, this can work with Membership 2 Pro.

Unfortunately, this does not seem to be a familiar gateway, I personally didn't know about it before and I do not have any understanding of how it works but reading through their website and developer resources it seems that it can be easily integrated with Membership 2 Pro as they already have a few WordPress plugins they have built to integrate with other shopping carts.

Unfortunately, integrating Membership 2 Pro will definitely be a custom coding job. You will have to do the coding yourself or find a Professional Developer to do this for you. The best way to start is by examining the existing PHP/WordPress plugins they have built for other shopping carts. You can find more info on their Developer Center

On the Memberhip 2 Pro side of this, you will have to examine the existing Membership 2 gateways located in the 'wp-content/plugins/membership/app/gateway/' folder, see how those plugins are built and you/your developer should see how gateways are integrated with Membership 2 Pro.

I hope this helps. Please enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.