paypal api question on ppv plugin

Hi Guys,
Thanks again for the quick response to our last support query. We are stuck on the main part of this site. This needs a paypal api created for to run the pay per view thing. As a non-us paypal developer user we can't enable the payment at paypal and create the API needed for this site. As a result the main pay per view functionality is not working yet. Can PPV support suggest any alternative way or do we have to have a U.S. paypal user account with which I can make the ppv functional? I can't move forward to the next stage at the moment - all help would really be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

David.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @Energyquarter, I hope you're well today!
    I'm afraid I don't quite understand what your issue is... Most of us are not located in the US (I myself am in Greece for example).
    What exactly is the message you're getting and where? Could you please provide some screenshots?

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there!
    As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.