Paypal buttons not working

Hello

I set up the pro sites plugin. I followed the instructions, got my API details etc. However, on the purchase page with the buttons when I click to pay I am not taken to the Paypal site. Nothing happens. Also, how do I change the colors of the 3 buttons so that it is easier to read the text inside?

Dustin

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Dustin,

I’m not able to replicate the button issue myself, could you check for any javascript errors? It’s possible there’s a javascript conflict with another plugin, could you try deactivating other plugins to see where that might exist?

As for the buttons, I’m seeing the same in my test site. I’m going to ask the theme developer about that one as I’m not really sure why that’s occurring here.

Cheers,

David

• dustin
    • The Crimson Coder

But I still need to figure out how to change the button font colors. How do I do that? Also, I can’t change the pricing options now. I changed them in the admin plugin section, but the page is still showing the old pricing.

Dustin

• dustin
    • The Crimson Coder

And another problem is that the pricing tables are different for different sites. On one site I am giving a yearly payment option. But on a subdomain site the page shows a monthly, 3 month and 12 month option. When I click to buy on the subdomain site it shows a monthly charge, whereas on the primary site the paypal page shows a yearly charge.

Dustin

• dustin
    • The Crimson Coder

Please see attached. I switched themes and turned off all plugins that might pose javascript conflicts. The coloring problem still remains. See this scholar theme result. How would I fix this? It seems the problem may be related to the background color of the page. The grey background seems to affect the white text.

Dustin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.