PayPal Express Giving Error 10004 for Digital Products

Greetings :slight_smile:

WP MS V3.1.2

MarketPress V2.0.5

Having trouble with PayPal Express Error for Digital Products:

There was a problem connecting to PayPal to setup your purchase. Please try again.

10004 – Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details. – You are not signed up to accept payment for digitally delivered goods.

This is on a live site in which everything works flawless until I go to checkout using the shopping cart with one product in it.

I have written to PayPal awaiting their answer and I have looked through several documents of theirs suggesting a different problem being in the coding – that it needs special coding for digital delivery:

https://www.x.com/thread/51541

I have tried API credentials of two different known to be working accounts and receive the same error. As a matter of fact one is our main business account with PayPal for over 11 years and has worked flawlessly with other software integrations.

In my message to PayPal I basically asked if it was really necessary to sign up for digitally delivered goods using express and if so where to sign up ….. of course no reply as to this moment.

Can anyone shed some light on any of this?

Joe :slight_smile: