PayPal Instant Payment Notifications Pointing?

"In order for PayPal simple payments to log properly you must turn on PayPal Instant Payment Notifications and point it to ..."

I am a verified & approved business on PayPal, have verified API credentials, but I have no idea where this instruction can be implemented.

I also submitted and received an approval for an app on x.com, but not sure what that does for me.

• aecnu

Greetings Buddha,

"In order for PayPal simple payments to log properly you must turn on PayPal Instant Payment Notifications and point it to ..."

Logged into your PayPal account go to Profile --> My Selling Tools --> Instant payment notifications --> Update --> Enable IPN --> Insert the URL provided --> Receive IPN Messages Enabled.

I also submitted and received an approval for an app on x.com, but not sure what that does for me.

Your Application ID goes into the Fundraising settings logged in to the site admin dashboard go to --> Fundraising --> Settings --> Advanced Payment Options --> PayPal API Credentials --> Application ID --> insert your approved application ID here.

This allows the Fundraising crowd funding option if you desire to use this action.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.