Paypal Issue with Free Version of Membership 2

Hello, I'm having an issue with the Membership 2 plugin. The site is http://www.axcessbaseball.com/

I have a Standard Membership setup with recurring payments set for $100 every 365 days. The only payment option is the PayPal Standard Gateway. Screen grab is attached (please ignore the version with "0 payments". It was included accidentally).

The issue is that when a user selects this membership option, PayPal registers the recurring payment for $100 every 90 days, and not every 365 days. I already spoke with PayPal and they're certain it's a read error with your plugin, and not any issue on their end.

I also have a membership with recurring payments set for $10 every 30 days.This looks to be functioning correctly.

Any help with this will be appreciated. Thanks!

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Greg,

Do you see wrong date on any other place than in in PayPal checkout information? Are dates correct in Membership?
    On standard payment PayPal has some predefined periods like 30 days, 90 days, etc... Problem is that when plugins sends period that doesn't match predefined periods PayPal shows it in wrong way. But subscriptions are correct and they are renewed on correct dates.
    You can try changing the 365 day to 1 year and then PayPal might catch right period to show.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.