Paypal Not Adding Subscription

We are having a problem getting PayPal to add subscriptions to new registered members. It works correctly with one Paypal email address but is unsuccessful with the client's email address. We both appear to have the same type of business (non-advanced) accounts. Is there something in particular that must be activated on Paypal's site for this to function correctly?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @brascomarketing

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It works correctly with one Paypal email address but is unsuccessful with the client's email address

You mean with it doesn't work with the clients PayPal account? Is there any differences, are you using it in live mode? Can I see a screenshot of the settings please? Are you using a cache :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• brascomarketing
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

We appear to be using the same type of account. We are in live mode. When I test out the registration using our paypal email address, the credit card is successfully charged, the user is successfully added & the subscription is successfully added to the new user. When I try the client's paypal email address & go through the registration process, the credit card is successfully charged, the user is successfully added, but the subscription is not successfully added to the new user.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @brascomarketing

I hope you are well today and thank you for the additional information.

That is quite strange appears then there could be a IPN issue, do you have a IPN response from PayPal in your clients PayPal account? Do they have IPN enabled with a URL added to the field?
    As the plugin uses it's own IPN notification URL, so it may be a conflict :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.