Paypal not Showing Up on Sign Up

I think its just me...I had issues like this with the classifieds plugin on a different site but I don't know why I'm having similiar issues on this site.

The problem is - When I start the registration process and get to the prosite option where you either select "I'm Interested" or "not interested", I select "I'm Interest". I hit the sign up button and it creates a new site anyway, never redirecting me to the pro site checkout page.

I do see this error in the console -

fpdbs.paypal.com : server does not support RFC 5746, see CVE-2009-3555

Not sure if that is related
You can see the problem here http://appgi.gs

I reinstalled the site, disabled all plugins. Redid the sandbox settings.

• curtisb83
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Oh gosh, it was just me. I figured it out. I thought that it would go directly to the prosite page after registering but that's not the case. You first have to verify your email address and login and than the first page you see is the prosites page. That is working great and I can upgrade the account with paypal. So no issues.

I was wondering though if there is a way to integrate the prosites link with a gravity forms registration instead. I like the gravity forms because you can have it the user register into a new user role and you can create the password initially instead of having to wait for email.

Does anyone have any suggestions...or maybe can it be a feature request :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.