In AP+, Paypal payment page to display Store Name, Website name instead of paypal Address

Hello all,

In AP+ after making an aapointment then clicking to confirm payment which takes you to the paypal page, how do I change the paypal email address displayed at the top of that page to display the sites store name of website name instead?

The email address at the top of payment page looks very unprofessional.

Cheers

• Nathan

What you have said isn't entirely correct, many opensource ecommerce products with paypal api support allow your to present and display the Website store name, for example zen cart, magento, joomla etc out of the box.

This would be a silly limitation of paypal if as you said I had to set my store name on paypal, that being the case I would have to have loads of paypal accounts for multiple online business just so they would present unique store business names for each store.

I currently use one business paypal account on 5 online stores with zero issue.

This is obviously an a AP+ limitation with the plugin as along with many other limitations such as alternative payment options without being forced to buy another plugin for a simple task from you guys, as well as the ridiculous limitation of not providing a zip/postcode optional field by default in the AP booking form.

AP is becoming more and more disappointing to say the least after putting it to real functional use. It needs some heavy development and useful feature upgrades.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Nathan,

I hope you're well today!

What you have said isn't entirely correct, many opensource ecommerce products with paypal api support allow your to present and display the Website store name, for example zen cart, magento, joomla etc out of the box.

This would be a silly limitation of paypal if as you said I had to set my store name on paypal, that being the case I would have to have loads of paypal accounts for multiple online business just so they would present unique store business names for each store.

I currently use one business paypal account on 5 online stores with zero issue.

I cannot speak for Zen Cart, Magento etc, however please note that Appointments+ is not an e-store, although it can be integrated with one (our MarketPress e-Commerce). However, I do agree that features like easy setting of - let's call it - "seller's name" would be great.

That being said, I'm moving this to our "Features and feedback" forum. Hopefully, other members of our community will support the idea, so the developers will include it in one of the future releases.

As for zip/postcode and other optional fields. Please take into account that a lot of Appointments+ users do not require this/need this for their businesses. The same applies to many other features and that's why there's an "Add-ons" section on plugin's settings page where you can enable/disable features you need.

AP is becoming more and more disappointing to say the least after putting it to real functional use. It needs some heavy development and useful feature upgrades.

Most of features added to our plugins are being added because of member's requests. The more members support particular idea, the sooner the feature is added. That's why I moved this thread to "Features and Feedback" forum and I'm sure that if more members will give it their votes, our developers will come up with a feature.

Thanks for suggesting great features and have a nice day!
    Adam

• Nathan

"I cannot speak for Zen Cart, Magento etc, however please note that Appointments+ is not an e-store, although it can be integrated with one (our MarketPress e-Commerce). However, I do agree that features like easy setting of - let's call it - "seller's name" would be great. "

Maybe I bought the wrong plugin then if I have to buy additional products. Bookly AP
    pluigin does everything out of the box incluiding Paypal API support, SMS, alternative payment options, colour theming, responsive layout for tablet, mobiles etc. AP+ doesn't work responsively at all. Looks terrible.

http://codecanyon.net/item/bookly-responsive-wordpress-appointment-booking-and-scheduling-plugin/7226091?ref=wpmayor&ref=wpmayor&clickthrough_id=474071889&redirect_back=true

Anyway, hopefully you'll get the Zip code field issue working in additional fields addon if it isn't too much to ask. Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Nathan,

I see that Jude is following up on your other thread mentioned above so you could go there to check his response and further discuss this.

I'm sorry to hear that A+ doesn't fulfill all your requirements and we appreciate your suggestions as we do tend to improve our plugins and make them more appealing for our users.

Could you open new thread regarding the responsiveness as the plugin should work on mobile devices and we would be happy to have a look at this and help you with some tweaks to make it look good with the theme you are using.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.