paypal pro and pro-sites inpage payment

Hi

If we signup for paypal pro and paypal subscription addon, is it then possible to have the creditcard subscriptions inside the wordpress blog site ? Also is subscription to paypal possible without the user having a paypal account and only a credtit card ?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi there!

ProSites and PayPal do support subscriptions!

The payments and subscriptions are all handled via the PayPal gateway so no secure info is stored on the site.

PayPal does support Credit Card Payments, depending on your PayPal gateway of choice :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Kimberly

• bloggersdelight
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

This does not answer my question completely, but thx for the info though.

What i need to know is... Is the form where the creditcard details are typed in, showed inside our wordpress design ? As it is now, users are redirected to the paypalsite and therefore gets away from our design and layout.

Also the questions is about paypal pro and not paypal, we know that std. paypal only supports paypal express checkout :slight_smile:

• bloggersdelight
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

This does not confirm with the settings, that says

"The checkout form will be added to a page on your main site. You may need to adjust your theme stylesheet for it to look nice with your theme."

Im talking about paypal pro not standart paypal payments.

• time4novelty
    • The Incredible Code Injector

@bloggersdelight - you should use paypal payment and under settings Paypal Express/Pro activate "Enable Paypal Pro". Enabling the optional PayPal Pro allows you to accept credit cards on your site. Hereby the screenshot from my site.

Best,
    Damian

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Damian is extraordinarily helpful here, he was able to capture it in an image :slight_smile:

The Payment will be confirmed via the Processor, it will not store any of the payment info on your site.

It will create the recurring payment as well.

Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.