PayPal, Pro Sites E-Mails & Pricing Tables disabled

Hey, its me again :slight_smile:

sorry for opening another thread with nearly the same problem, but i really need to get this issues fixed :slight_frown:

# Pricing Tables
I prefer working without the new pricing tables - i set up one Pro Site level with only payment every 12 months. Unfortunatley this doesn't appear on my checkout page if pricing tables are disabled. if i add a 3 months subscription to that level, it appears.

# PayPal Express
Checkout page (i don't have signing up with pro sites activated): If Pricing Tables are disabled, i cannot pay via paypal. clicking just reloads the page. With pricing tables enabled, this paypal works!

# Cancel Subscriptions
Also does not work. If i reload the page, subscription is still there.

# E-Mail issue.

All E-Mails sent by pro sites are like the image attached.

I activated support access, it would be great if somebody could take a look at this :slight_smile:
For more information, feel free to ask :slight_smile:

More information:
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/paypal-express-not-working-with-price-table-disabled-and-more#post-904746

Best,
David

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey David,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I've checked your other thread and it's basically the same so let's please continue there. I do understand that you need this issue fixed as soon as possible but please note, that multiplying the question won't speed up the answer and can also result in us (support staff) working on your site on the same issue simultaneously know knowing of each other, therefore causing more trouble.

That said, I'm closing this thread as a duplicate and let's please continue with your original thread. As for issues not included there, could you please start a separate new thread (one thread for one issue, please).

Thanks,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.