Paypal recurring subscriptions

Hi,

I was about to upload a magazine subscription in a Marketpress store when I realised that I was unable to do this with recurring paypal payments.

I wonder if you could suggest which plugin or combinations of plugins I should use for this purpose.

Thank you.

Stef

• Stefanie
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Joe

??? Nothing to do with themes. lol.

I am selling printed magazine subscriptions and want to offer an online sign up with recurring payments.

At the moment I copy and paste Paypal html into a post but wondered if I could do it some other way.

I tried Marketpress but as mentioned, it does not allow for products with recurring payments.

I have considered a dedicated subdomain with perhaps, memberships or pro sites but with no experience of these I wondered if you could offer some pointers.

Thanks again

Stef

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Stef,

Thank you for that ... lol

Obviously I had a confusion problem there of what we were trying to accomplish.

What?!?!? I did not win the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes again?!?! ... lol

Though I believe there is a solution for you and possibilities in the Membership plugin, I cannot see any possibilities using Pro Sites for this specific purpose at all.

I must also admit that Membership may not be the ideal solution either but if Market Press created subscriptions it would be ideal - and still might be.

I shall clarify, you could create the button on PayPal and in Market Press use the external link to link to the PayPal button - using the link PayPal offers for emails in Market Press.

Please advise as to what you think of this idea.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.