paypal sandbox unexpected behavior

I am having trouble with how the plugin makes appointment when a user makes payment with paypal (sandbox mode)

I have set Payment required setting to "yes' and have input the paypal mode as 'Sandbox' and Paypal Merchant E-mail as one of my Sandbox's account email address.

I tried booking an appointment with another sandbox personal account and it seemed to work but with a few unexpected results.

Firstly, the appointment went to 'pending' status and in transactions it went to 'pending' status.

In my paypal sandbox page for the test customer, the transaction appeared under the recent activity and the status is payment status is 'completed'

However in the paypal sandbox developer page for the there are no transactions record, and in the Notification there is a receipt record for the payment, followed by another notification that says the transaction is under audit.

What might i be doing wrong in this set up ?

I am hoping that when a customer makes the transaction in paypal, the appointment goes to 'active' status and the Transactions to 'completed' ?

Also the pending transactions pages list of transactions cannot be edited/removed how should i deal with this?

• ttaku

Please disregard the inquiry above regarding sandbox, as just tested the plugin in live mode with a small sum of $1 and it worked.

I set the paypal mode to live, pasted in our business paypal email account.
    I made a new service called 'test' and assigned it to one of the 'service provider'.

I then made an booking and paid the amount using my personal paypal account.

The transaction was confirmed in both parties paypal accounts.

In the plugin:
    the appointment was moved to 'active'
    the transaction was moved to 'recent transactions'.
    and both the customer and service provider received a notification email.

I still have a question regarding the "pending transaction" list.
    Do you provide a way to clear this list or do i need to manually delete this in the database?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Taku Takafuku,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Glad to hear you were able to make a payment successfully.

I still have a question regarding the "pending transaction" list.
    Do you provide a way to clear this list or do i need to manually delete this in the database?

If you go to Appointments > Appointments panel you can filter Pending appointments and make bulk change in there.

Is this what you are looking for?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.