Payper View Plugin and WPMUDEV dashboard

I am having two problems with my WPMUDEV account and installation of the dashboard on "videos.fixyourpersistency.com" The dashboard seems to display an error msg line of code along the top ("Warning: uasort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/persist/public_html/videos/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/update-notifications.php on line 1764") .

There is an update that I can view from my WPMUDEV acct but when i am on the videos.fixyourpersistency.com website, it says I do not have any plugins on the website. How do I make sure it is set to the right API license key?

Also when I go to the Payper View Update in my WPMUDEV acct and select update it takes me to the Videos.fixyourpersistency.com website dashboard and displays no updates.???

-------

When I am using the PPV plugin, I can not seem to get my new videos to display, only the content and pay per view button linked to Paypal. Do you have any ideas what may be the issue?

• Domas

Hi there,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forums.

Are you using the latest version of WPMU DEV Dashboard? If not then you should delete WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin using FTP, then upload the latest version of the plugin, activate and configure it again.

I also recommend you to update WordPress version to v3.9.1.

About Pay Per View plugin, can you please update it to the latest version?

How did you add your videos? Using shortcode in content?

Let me know how it goes.

Kind Regards,
    Domas