Pending appointments not showing in profile

NOTE: This is continued discussion from this ticket:
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/failed-payments-for-appointments-shows-as-pending-in-my-admin#post-1333418

I am using buddypress with appointments+ and when the appointment is in pending, it does not show in User's Appointments screen.
Also, As a provider, is there a way to differentiate between appointments as provider and as a requester. Right now I see them all bundled.

Also All I see in my buddyprofile is a tab "My Appointments as Provider"
I dont see a tab for appointments I booked as user. Please let me know. this is one of the main reasons I am using WPMU, or I will not be able to continue with it for much longer.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Ajay,

When you use BP and check Appointments page in your profile it will show all appointments for Providers, both what's booked with them and what they booked, but when you check as the client it will only show appointments that you have booked.

Providers will see pending appointments but clients won't, they will only see confirmed ones.
    Pending times are mainly supposed to be used to set time that will allow for payment to be processed, you can reduce this time in Appointments > Settings > General panel by changing Disable pending appointments after to lower value, so for example, if after 10 minutes appointment is not paid, that spot will be freed for new booking.

I will forward this to our developers to see what could be done in order to show Pending appointments for clients as well.

As a provider, is there a way to differentiate between appointments as provider and as a requester. Right now I see them all bundled.

Unfortunately, there's no easy way to change this and making A+ to work this way would require custom development in order to split these lists for providers.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @ajaypalnitj!

Since my colleague Predrag has already forwarded the question to our developers, let's see what they will tell. Please just grant them some more time as they are usually "always busy with complex stuff" so their response time might be a bit longer than hours on forum.

And we're always "on the hunt" for talented developers! You're more than welcome to apply :slight_smile:

https://incsub.com/careers/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Konstantinos Xenos

Hi Ajay !

Since you're ok with editing files I suppose could you try this change?

File: appointments\includes\integration\class-app-buddypress.php
    Line 184 - 188:

if ( ! appointments_is_worker( $user_id ) ) {
    	echo do_shortcode( '[app_my_appointments ' . $gcal . ']' );
    } else {
    	echo do_shortcode( '[app_my_appointments status="paid,confirmed,pending" _allow_confirm=1 provider=1 '.$gcal.']' );
    }

Change To::

if ( isset( $options['payment_required'] ) && 'yes' == $options['payment_required'] ) {
    	echo do_shortcode( '[app_paypal]' );
    }
    if ( ! appointments_is_worker( $user_id ) ) {
    	echo do_shortcode( '[app_my_appointments status="paid,confirmed,pending"' . $gcal . ']' );
    } else {
    	echo do_shortcode( '[app_my_appointments status="paid,confirmed,pending" _allow_confirm=1 provider=1 '.$gcal.']' );
    }

This will make sure to enable PayPal if it's required and you can change the shortcode statuses into the ones you want to show ( paid, confirmed, completed, pending, removed, reserved ).

Tell me if this works for you!

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.