Pending approval for payment to view content

hi there,
i don't want to have to approve all payments for customers to view content after purchase. they should be able to pay with paypal and go back to my site and be able to view the content they paid for. how can i change this setting?

http://www.godurhamregion.com/package/enhanced-listing/?ppw_confirm=1&token=EC-72A20301DE850040F&PayerID=WLDKJRRVDWS38

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @amela,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

I've just checked this and out of the box, all users that have paid should be able to see content, as there isn't a pending authorization.

Can you check that the payment is showing as complete in your PayPal account? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• amela
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

i didn't think there was a pending process.
    The payment doesn't show up until you click on the confirm button. i guess the customer has to confirm their payment? but they just paid through paypal so i don't understand the point to this button.

button states:

"confirm .01 CAD payment to see this content"

i've attached a screen shot to this post.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @amela,

Hope you're well today.

Currently it can't be removed, as it acts like a confirmation button to confirm that payment to show them the content.

Like you get on some e-commerce sites, so the workflow would be > select content > paypal > sign-in to PayPal and pay, redirect back to site > confirm payment > content accessible.

You can edit the text using the .po files in the languages folder in the plugin and creating a locale (British English, rather than American English for example). http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress#About_Locales

I've also added this as a feature request, to see if we can better a user experience for people purchasing content access :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.