Pending changes to you account message after payment – ProSites

I am getting this message “There are pending changes to your account. This message will disappear once these pending changes are completed.” But my current payment is done and the site is created, still, I am getting this message. Please check the demo account details I have shared in the chat.

I created a new account, activated the user, built a new site, did the payment and then I tried creating another site and was getting this error.

I thought it might be because payment is not completed but my payment was completed and the site was built too.

Payment gateway I am using is PayPal

How do I resolve this?

• adam
    • Flash Drive

I just checked for the sites I created and they are listed as not pro even after the payment is done. And on clicking on upgrade website and making payment again it redirects me to my main website and not to the site I created.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Adam

Would you please make sure if the member paid the payment by card? If he paid via card, then the card/bank didn’t release the money yet. The message is normally shown when it is marked as paid but the bank/card didn’t release the money yet.

Please check and let me know.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• adam
    • Flash Drive

Hello Ash

Thank you for looking into it. Currently I am using sandbox mode for payment is it because of this I am seeing that error?

I didn’t faced such type of issue before though.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks

Adam

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hi Adam

The issue is not related to gateway but if the money is not sent yet. Like member A subscribed and the payment is authorized but money is not received yet, other words the member bank didn’t release the money yet, then the member will see that message.

During testing, did you try to pay using a card for sandbox? Paypal can process card by the way. Would you please share a link so that I can try with my sandbox and then check?

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• Luís
    • Support

Hi adam ,

Hope you’re doing well today and thanks for your patience here!

As you are using Paypal in sandbox mode, have you logged in sandbox.paypal.com and enable the IPN notifications adding the URL displayed in Pro Sites -> Payment Gateways -> PayPal Express? The payment won’t get completed without the IPN.

This is the link to the IPN settings in Paypal sandbox mode:

https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_profile-ipn-notify

You need to log in with your sandbox account details and then, in Profile -> My selling tools, you need to enable the IPN and enter the URL.

If you already did this or after the above steps you still have issues, please send us the admin details of your site, so we can test it.

Please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: “Attn: Luis Lopes”

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant urls/information

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.