People liking it with facebook but doesn´t show on their facebook profile

When people "Pay with a like" they can access the content, but nothing shows in their facebook profile, can you help me?
Thanks

• Mike

Hi @victor_espejo

Thanks for posting this.

Are you sure it isn't working? The post should show on their wall not on their profile. Have you tried doing it yourself when not logged in to see if it posts on your wall?

You are using an old version of the plugin, just to rule that out could please upgrade to the latest version?

Are you seeing any error messages anywhere?

What page is the Pay With a Like on? Can I test myself?

Cheers,
    Mike

• Mike

Hi @kathrynjones

Sorry I think I got that the wrong way round.

When you view a Facebook page for a person, you see their timeline. When someone clicks 'Like' or pays with a like, there will be a box on their timeline somewhere that has a little icon for each thing they like. This is what you are referring to I think.

The wall is something only the owner of the account sees and that is where messages direct to that person are posted, and that is where they see things that they have subscribed to(ie. posts made by friends, updates for businesses they follow, etc).

The like won't show up as a single post on their timeline unless they specifically post something talking about your website.

I hope that hasn't just made things more complicated!

Cheers,
    Mike

• kathrynjones

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response - I want to be very very clear here, because I am using the PWAL button all over my site and I want to make sure I understand how it effects the distribution of my content...

Does that Like appear in other people's timelines?

and per:

When you view a Facebook page for a person, you see their timeline. When someone clicks 'Like' or pays with a like, there will be a box on their timeline somewhere that has a little icon for each thing they like. This is what you are referring to I think.

The Like doesn't show up in their "like" box, it shows up in the "recent activity" box - check out the screenshot (the PWAL item is "Grapefruit" in the "recent activities" box)- again, I am trying to fully understand what the viral potential of the PWAL plugin can be so I know that i am using it in the most effective way.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.