People missing from my Rep points list.

I've noticed people have disapeared from my Rep point list. I should have 10 people. I reconize at least two people are missing, i know this because i remember why they said they gave me the points. :slight_frown:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings MTB1701,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

I totally believe you but do not have any evidence or facts to present to the developers to try to hunt down, the symptoms are too vague.

However, in an effort to get a handle on this I have made a screen shot of your reputation history just now, I can attach it here if you want or I can keep it on file for awhile so we can see if it changes or what happens with it.

It is certain that nobody is intentionally trying to cheat you.

Please advise if you want this info posted here or not.

Sincerely, Joe

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Hi Joe!
    I found one email that i saved. I deleted the first one, but i remember it because she said i was kind and encouraging. But if you check my current list you will see that this person is not on there. It starts with KimberlyL at the bottom. I remember KimberlyL being the third person to give me points, but i do not remeber anything about one of the three missing, only that i recieved 3 points on the third gift, and the one "kind and encouraging, and the one i have the screen shot for. So it would actuallu be 11 different people. Ya know 10 is a important number here. lol

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings MTB1701,

I am starting to wonder what is going on here because not only when I check my screen shot is Kim the third one to this moment, but the exact points notation from the screen shot you provided above is indeed present.

In addition, I do indeed come up with a different individuals gifting points as 10.

I will still be sure to mention it to Mason of course, but have no way to prove it at this moment to give the lead developers something to hunt down.

Do you by any chance have any further evidence to help put this puzzle into perspective that we are insuring the developers they are not on a wild goose chase?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

If you see 10 different people gifting me points, that would be correct. There was the screen shot i sent you. That one does not show up in my dashboard. The other one was the girl staing i was kind and helpfull. This too does not show up in my dashboard. Kim would be the third. """So i was confused when i was thinking there was a third before kim being third.""" <<<been a long day. lol So i would say the problem is in my dashboard displaying the proper information. Ian is at the top of my list; and the list stops with KimberlyL. <<<kimberly broke it. lol Do you need a screen shot to see what i see???

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings MTB1701,

I would suggest that it is somehow truncating the list in the dashboard though I do not know that for a fact or if it is intentional.

I have your list starting with Ian and ending with TakiyahNoble for a total of 13 entries.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

TakiyahNoble <<< she is the one that siad i was kind and encouraging. I have to look up what *truncating* means. <<<American college education! lol brb; Yes that is what i thought it maybe doing. If you get a chance email me the screen shot with all of them on there. Wither or not the truncating of the list is changed is totaly up to WPMU Dev. I am glad you were the one to respond Joe! Been wanting to ask if your going to any WordCamps? Thanks Agian!

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/stalking-mason-about-wordcamp#post-243894

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.