Performance and optimization test not working correctly

We have realized that we have a terrible page speed score, which used to be better in the past…we have been trying to improve this via hummingbird, but it is not working correctly.

When trying to run the performnce test, it gets to 100% but never displays any results.

When trying to run the asset optimization test, it freezes after some time and doesn’t continue

  • Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

    Hello Tomislav

    I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

    I checked your site and it seems that Performance Test is working now. I could see test results and I could run a new one. Can you confirm if it’s working for you now as well?

    As for the Asset Optimization. I can see the issue on your site. The asset detection process goes fine and completes but for some reason results are not being presented, not giving any chance to fine-tune settings.

    I realize that there’s been a conflict test performed during the chat session and it seems to point to the theme as a culprit. Therefore, I’ve tested this on two of my own test sites, using your current theme – one site on WPMU DEV hosting and one on a 3rd-party shared host. In both cases I couldn’t replicate the issue either.

    Taking that into account, I believe it’s still something specific to the site, most likely related to either some specific setting of the theme or an additional conflict that I just didn’t manage to identify yet. So I asked our second line support for a helping hand on this one. I’ve passed all my findings to them and they’ll check the site and investigate the issue to help us solve it.

    We’ll update you here again as soon as we get to know more about the issue so please keep an eye on this ticket for further information.

    Best regards,

    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.