Performance Test: Configure Script Deferring

Performance Test: Configure Script Deferring cannot be activated (you are not allowed to access this page.) Can you help me to solve this problem.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Rene Krummhaar

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I understand that you're getting the WP message when you're trying to access Asset Optimization page and cannot set that up therefore?

Could you please enable support access to the site so I could take a closer look at it? To do so, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Rene Krummhaar

Thank you for enabling support access, I was able to check the site now :slight_smile:

This is a Multisite install and on Multisite Hummingbird works in a little bit different way than on regular (single) WP installs. In this case the Asset Optimization feature can be set to one of three modes: "Deactivate Completely" (nobody can use it), "Blog Admins can configure" (admin of each site can set it separately for his/her site), "Only super admins can configure" (this also let's you set it separately for each of the sites but admins of sites don't have access - only super-admin can set it up).

On your site, Asset Optimization is currently deactivated completely and that's why you're getting the message. To fix it, please login to the site as a super-admin and then

- go to "Network Admin -> Hummingbird -> Dashboard" page
    - find "Asset Optimization" section there and from the drop-down list select either

"Blog Admins can configure" option (if you want each of sub-sites admins to be able to configure it)

or

"Only Super Admins can configure" option (if you only want to be able to set it as a super-admin but don't want your sites admins to be able to change it).

This will let you access "Configure Script Deferring" ("Asset Optimization" tool).

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.